Objektově orientované systémy
(Přesměrováno z SWI068)
|Objektově orientované systémy|
Otázky[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- Explain why is the classical client-server contract considered "asymmetric". Is there any remedy to this problem?
- Explain the difference between inheritance and subtyping. 
- Subtyping is relation between interfaces, inheritance is relation between implementations.
- What kind of covariant and contravariant type changes would you recommend in method inheritance?
- takové to A<:A' vs. A:>A' a B<:B' vs. B:>B'
- What is an implicit specialization of self? Write an example.
- In CORBA, can a servant incarnate multiple object references at the same time? If yes, write a code fragment illustrating the basic idea of constructing such references on the server side.
- yes, rootPOA.create_id_uniqueness_policy(IdUniquenessPolicyValue.MULTIPLE_ID); ... _RepId = _defaultServant._all_interfaces(); ... create_reference_with_id(objectId, _RepId);
- Explain the Tie technique, and provide an example of its use in an implementation class supporting two IDL interfaces (not in inheritance relation); give at least two reasons of importance.
- Draw the sequence diagram of unsuccessfully commited transaction (commit resulted into rollback) involving at least 2 resources.
- page 29 at 
- Explain the basic idea of the MDA and MOF technologies.
- Does CORBA Event Service inherently involve buffering? If yes, explain why and how it is typically implemented. Can Event Channels be directly connected (one being a supplier and another being its consumer); if yes provide a program fragment illustrating their connection?
- Component-based programming. Explain what ADL is and what makes the basic abstractions which can be specified in ADL.
- ADL is modeling notation to support architecture-based development.
- Essential architecture modeling featuers are components, connectors and architectural configurations. 
- Explain the fragile base class problem and inheritance anomaly.